💖 WHAT WE ARE LOVING: SPRING RUNNING GEAR 💖
It’s finally spring and hopefully wherever you live it’s warming up! Warmer weather means we start thinking about running outside again. Maybe you are an avid runner or you’ve always wanted to become a runner. Either way starting with the right gear is crucial.
Spring running is all about layers, one day it’s 65 and the next it’s down to 40 (especially here in Chicago). Prepare your gear, rain or shine and you’ll be set to crush your running goals.
1. Medium Outer Layer: a second long layer is a must for the fickle weather. We love Nike Women’s Half Zip Running Top. The fabric is sweat-wicking and comes in so many great colors!
2. Wicking Socks: the best socks stay put, wick sweat, and keep you chafe + blister free! We love Balega Hidden Comfort socks.
3. Light Base Layer: a good base layer, whether it’s a tank or short sleeve starts your foundation. We love the Under Armour Tech Twist great for spring and summer training.
4. Running Shorts or Tights: with the unpredictable temps a pair of shorts and running tights is essential. Shorts that stay in place while being super lightweight are hard to find, but we found the perfect pair from Outdoor Voices LightSpeed Shorts.
5. Running Accessory: With changing temps our finger size changes rapidly too! Wearing our RingHero on outdoor runs provides comfort and protection for our rings.
6. We love multitasking athletic wear, the Athleta Strip Contender ⅞ Tightis great for running, gym, or just running errands.
8. Running Hat: fashion meets function with Adidas by Stella McCartney running hat. This hat is lightweight with vented side panels. Great for running or a bad hair day. Cheers to the fresh air, warmer weather and outdoor training!
📣 IN CASE YOU MISSED IT! JET BLACK IS BACK IN STOCK 📣
Thank you for your patience as we were awaiting Jet Black to come back in stock. Good news ~ it's back!